Explore advanced techniques used by professionals to create infographics, trace artwork, apply dynamic effects, work with 3D, perspective grids and other great Adobe Illustrator features. Learn which tools are best suited to a UI design workflow and how to customize Illustrator in a way that fits your style and flow.
This course highlights the latest Illustrator CC 2017 updates, which is packed with powerful new features, from the latest Brush tool enhancements to new ways to package your artwork, as well as new distribution channels.
Learn Illustrator to create digital graphics, illustrations, and typography for all kinds of media: print, web, interactive, video, and mobile with the industry-standard vector graphics software used worldwide by designers of all types.
• Review basic workflows and tools
• Understand grids, ratios and rules for creating designs
• Create graphics, icons and other UI elements
• Learn to design with color using psychology, color profiles and management techniques
• Create infographics and scalable, reusable icons
• Leverage your Illustrator graphics for reuse in Photoshop
• Create and optimize artwork for print and web
• Learn to integrate other popular UI tools