• This course provides a high-level review of the TL 9000:2016 (R6) Quality Management System Requirements Handbook and (R5.5) Measurements Handbook.
• This course is intended for individuals performing audits to TL 9000 Quality Management System Requirements (Release 6.0) & Measurement (Release 5.5).
• This course is for Auditors to achieve and maintain their certified auditor status for TL 9000 Release 6.0 Requirements and Release 5.5 Measurements.
• This is a four (4) day course. The course consists of multiple modules with a quiz at the end of each module.
This course is a prerequisite for
• Registrar Auditors;
• Internal Auditors needing a understanding of TL 9000 requirements and measurements;
• ISO 9001/QS-9000-trained auditors wishing to expand their credentials
1. An overview of TL 9000 including benefits to performance and customer satisfaction;
2. The relationship to ISO 9001, TL 9000 documentation requirements for processes, procedures and methods;
3. A summary of each additional TL 9000 requirement including the intent and its impact on telecommunications service provision;
4. Gain an understanding of the TL 9000 requirements and measurements;
5. Apply audit requirements for TL 9000 that are in line with the QuEST Forum’s intent
TL 9000 Implementation Course Training