a. Qlik Sense Desktop
i. Give a good start on QlikSense Mashup.
ii. A quick walk through of different APIs mentioned in list below will be provided. Working samples on some APIs will be demonstrated, which will provide very good start.
b. Qlik Sense Server
i. Single Node server configuration & Multi Node server configuration
ii. How each service of QMC integrate each other in Node Configuration and how they connect and provide service in between.
iii. Security and Section Access
a. Preferred to have QlikSense Visualization and Data Modelling working experience of 6 months at least. Orelse recently (in last 10 days) should have undergone Qlik Sense Visualization and Data modelling training.
c. For .NET integration topic knowledge of .NET including visual studio is needed.
d. Any 1 backend RDBMS e.g. SQL Server, Oracle etc.
A] Qlik Sense Developer
2. Difference between Extension,Widget, Mashup, and Embedded Analytics
3. Dev Hub
a. What’s Dev hub?
b. Use Dev hub for development
a. Create new sample Extension
b. Learn more using Extensions for
i. What is HyperCube
ii. Create chart using third party library
a. What is Widget
b. Create Sample Widget
a. What is MashUp
b. Different APIs
i. Engine API
1. What is Engine API
ii. Extension API
The Extension API consists of methods and properties used to create custom visualization extensions.
1. What is Extension API
iii. Capability APIs
1. Root API
2. App API
3. Bookmark API
4. Field API
5. Global API
6. Navigation API
7. Selection API
8. Table API
9. Variable API
10. Visualization API
iv. App Integration API
v. Single Integration API
c. Mashup Templates
7. Use Visual Studio to Access QlikSense – Qlik Analytics for Visual Studio
8. Other topics
a. Few Qliksense features that are not available in QlikView.
9. Migrate QlikView to QlikSense
10. About list of items which interpret difference in QlikView functionalities not possible in Qlik Sense,and Solution using Extension or VB macro – There are many missing visualization areas between QlikView and Qlik Sense. So listing out every individual may not be possible. Above mentioned topics will give idea with practicals on some about how to get QlikSense data and visualizations and build mashups and/or extensions. So this point can be considered as covered.
B] Qlik Sense server:
1. Single Node server configuration & Multi Node server configuration
2. How each service of QMC integrate each other in Node Configuration and how they connect and provide service in between.
3. Security and Section Access