The program focuses on the following objectives:
1. Delegates will learn how to prevent complaints by offering a consistent world-class service.
2. The importance of customer service and customer care will be emphasized throughout the program.
3. Delegates will understand how everyone contributes to the company’s overall image.
4. The difference between ‘ordinary’ and ‘extraordinary’ service.
5. Delegates will examine, and practice, good telephone manners and standards, and how to deal with customers face-to-face.
6. Delegates will learn the techniques of how to deal professionally with complaints when they arise.
- Identifying your customers.
- Why do we lose customers?
- The six steps of customer service.
- Aspects of communication.
- Sharpen your questioning skills: effective and ineffective questions.
- Developing active and effective listening skills.
- Creating memorable ‘first impressions’ and positive, lasting, ‘last impressions’.
- Essential telephone etiquette.
• Opening: a warm welcome.
• Closing: a remembered goodbye.
• Put on hold: the professional way.
• The transfer: warm transfer or cold transfer?
• Infusing positivity in the call.
- Identifying queries, concerns and complaints.
- How to successfully handle customer complaints.
- Techniques on handling difficult callers.
- Designing a professional customer service charter.