This highly interactive course is also specifically designed for business leaders, strategy managers, innovation managers, product managers, entrepreneurs who wish to understand the essentials of cloud computing and contribute to moving their business to the next level.
Cloud Computing is becoming the mainstream in the IT world as growing amount of companies around the globe are in the process of digital transformation. Moreover, traditional IT already use a variety of virtualization technologies to better utilize their physical IT resources.
Moving to private clouds is another step in the data center evolution, where existing infrastructure will be utilized and upgraded to provide cloud-based services. In addition, public cloud services are getting huge market momentum as more companies are migrating their applications to 3rd party cloud providers, enabling the companies to use public clouds to conquer new business frontiers.
In this course, participants will learn the essentials about cloud computing, how to create own Cloud Computing system and how to secure it to protect company data.
- The evolution into the cloud revolution.
- Traditional IT - plan, buy and operate the data center.
- The Digital Transformation in data and computing.
- The birth of hyper-scale public data centers.
- Innovation in cloud computing security.
- The rise of Artificial Intelligence in the Cloud Computing world.
- The Five Characteristics of Cloud Computing.
- Various Cloud Computing Models.
- The Cloud Computing Stack.
- IaaS - Infrastructure as a Service VS PaaS - Platform as a Service VS SaaS - Software as a Service.
- Introduction to SaaS.
- The history of SaaS.
- Is there a need to make physical distribution for SaaS.
- What is the average pricing for SaaS.
- Understanding SaaS architecture: Vertical VS Horizontal SaaS.
- What are the various characteristics of SaaS.
- Configuration and customization of SaaS.
- Accelerated feature delivery of SaaS.
- Open integration protocols used in SaaS.
- Collaborative (and "social") functionality.
- What are the various challenges when adopting SaaS.