1. If you have fulfilled the admission requirements for the MBA Program, you will have to fill out the application form.
2. Once you have done this, you will have to send it by email. Then you will receive a reply giving you an appointment for an interview with the Assistant Director of the MBA.
bring the following when you come to the interview:
- Statement of Purpose explaining why you wish to take the UAE University MBA
- Your current CV / résumé
- Two letters of reference (including one from your employer)
- Photocopy of your passport
- Photocopy of your Family Book (for UAE nationals)
- Photocopy of your National ID
- Two passport size photos (with your name written on the reverse)
- Original copy of your undergraduate transcript / degree with marks included
- If you graduated from UAE University, you can submit a photocopy of your degree
- If your degree is from a country other than the UAE, you must produce an equivalency document from the Ministry of Higher Education, certifying that the degree is recognized in the UAE, and that the GPA or grade is acceptable.
- Original IELTS or TOEFL certificate
- Application processing fee (Dhs 350)